1) GENERAL CONDITIONS
- The rates above mentioned are valid for rooms for one or two people, except for the Adjoining room which is for four people maximum.
- Rates include breakfast served at our restaurant.
- Rates are expressed in Brazilian Reals and are per room and per night.
- Rates can be modified without notification except for prepaid reservations.
- All our rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, TV with cable, telephone, hair dryer and safe box.
- Our service includes the swimming pool, beach towels, parasols and chairs in the beach.
- We provide Free Wi-Fi in all rooms and social areas of the hotel.
- The consumption of drinks which are not provided by the hotel is NOT permitted in the social areas of the hotel (restaurant, garden, swimming pool and lobby), except for wines or sparkling wines (a corkage fee will be charged).
2) FREE OF CHARGE
- 1 child under 7 years old is allowed in the parents room free of charge.
3) CHECK-IN: FROM 2:00PM and CHECK-OUT: UNTIL 12:00PM
4) CONDITIONS FOR DRINKS AND SMOKING - the consumption of drinks which are not provided by the hotel is NOT permitted in the social areas of the hotel (restaurant, garden, swimming pool and lobby), except for wines or sparkling wines (a corkage fee will be charged).
Porto Di Mare Hotel is an establishment for non-smokers, all our rooms are non-smoking. In the event of smoking in the rooms or activating the smoke detectors, we will charge the equivalent amount of 2 nights. This is the necessary time to hygienize, clean and deodorize the room before the next guests arrival.
5) BOOKING POLICY - PAYMENT
- For 1 night: Payment of the full amount of the staying (Bank deposit or Credit Card without installments)
- For 2 nights or more: Prior payment of 50% and remaining balance at arrival. The reservation will be confirmed at the moment of payment verification by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com
- Extra charges will be additioned to your bill and will be paid at check-out time.
- We accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard and American Express).
6) CANCELLATION POLICY
- In order to modify or cancel the reservation, the client can only inform us by e-mail.
- According to general legal requirements, and especially to Embratur Deliberty Regulation N° 161/95, booking cancellation or amendment will be subjected to fees and penalties which amount will depend on the period of the reservation:
low season (from 1 March 2016 to 1 December 2016):
- up to 3 days prior to the date of arrival, we will charge an administration fee of 15% of the payment.
- up to 2 days prior to the date of arrival, the reservation can't be modifided and the payment won't be refunded.
holidays or high season (from 1 December 2015 to 1 March 2016):
- There will be no refunds.
7) BOOKING PAYMENT DEPOSITS:
- Non payment or delayed payment in any of the installments dates, authorizes the Hotel to cancel the reservation. Therefore the room remains available for other guests. Thus, the guest will have to pay the corresponding amount to our booking policy.
- A non-arrival, without previous written communication, will be considered as no-show (non-arrival without cancellation)
- The rooms remain booked untill noon on the following day of the expected date of arrival. After this time, the reservation will be cancelled and the room available for other guests, the payment will not be refunded or credited for other dates;
- Payment will not be refunded or credited for other dates in the event of earlier (for any reason) departure.
9) CANCELLATION AFTER ARRIVAL:
- Cancelling your booking at arrival or after arrival as well as early departures (for any reason), will not obligate us to refund your payment in cash or credit for other stayings.